Alternative Minimum Tax

Kiddie Tax - Alternative Minimum Tax Exemption

For 2012 tax years, the alternative minimum tax exemption for a child subject to the Kiddie Tax is limited to the sum of (1) the child's earned income for the taxable year, plus (2) $6,950.

Note If you need professional help with "Alternative Minimum Tax" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.