Tip Income Reporting

Tip Income - Self Employed Persons

If you receive tips as a self-employed person, you should report these tips as income on Schedule C

Note If you need professional help with "Tip Income Reporting" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.